Resources for Soul Matters Musicians
Click on the images above to access the music database and webinar
We offer six sources of support for musicians:
1. Monthly Worship Packet: This packet shares a variety of musical suggestions and videos, with an emphasis on contemporary and popular music. Selected for contemporary worship, small group worship and personal devotion.
2. Monthly Online Music Collaboration Calls: Each month music leaders gather online to brainstorm together and share ideas for implementing upcoming themes. These meetings occur on second Thursdays from 1-2pm eastern. No pre-registration is necessary. Just join by pasting this sign-in link into your browser: https://zoom.us/j/5857099120
3. Soul Matters Music Support Facebook Page: This support page is for on-going sharing among Soul Matters musicians. If you come across a great piece of music during the month, please post and share it with your fellow Soul Matters musician and worship teams. If you need some ideas, just post your requests and your Soul Matters partners will be there for support. Click here to visit the page.
4. Soul Matters Worship Support Facebook Page: This support page is for on-going sharing among worship leaders and teams. It is also a great source of music support. Click here to visit the page.
5. UUMN (UU Musicians Network) Online Database: The wonderful leadership of the UUMN have added our monthly themes to the UUMN music database. This provides a central place for Soul Matters musicians to post and share music ideas. You also tap into the suggestions from other UU musicians from around the country. Here are some more details about how to access, navigate and contribute to the database:
6. Soul Matters Spotify Playlists: We create a Spotify playlist on the theme every month. This is intended to provide inspiration for our small group participants, but is useful to musicians. Click here for links to all of the Spotify playlists.
For more information contact Susan: email@example.com